By Jahangir Alam Akash, Another person was killed in extra judicially in Bangladesh. Today on 24th February, 2010 it happened by police at Pangsha of Rajbari. (Source: the daily Star, internet edition, 24-2-2010)
The killed was identified as Ramzan Ali. With this killing, 153 people were killed extra judicially in Bangladesh under the present Awami League government. Please read more on extra judicial killings:https://jaakash.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/is-rab-a-%e2%80%98god%e2%80%99-in-bangladesh/
Killings by government continuing in Bangladesh!!!
February 24, 2010 by Euro Bangla for Peace and Human Rights edited by Jahangir Alam Akash
- Reality and speech?
- Why they want to stop my Pen?
- The Holocaust and Guenter Grass: We want Peace!
- Journalist couple Sagar-Runi murder: Where is Justice?
- A friend request from Mayor Liton and my answer
- Politics with black law Vested Property Act.!
- Norwegian Firosa will go Bangladesh for searching parents and brother-sisters!
- Just posted a photo @ Trolltunga instagram.com/p/BSJ54lkgWSn/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Gaustatoppen instagram.com/p/BSJ5gNFATLG/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Galdhøpiggen instagram.com/p/BSJ5YPqg8lC/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Trolltunga instagram.com/p/BSJ5QzmAoy5/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Tyssedal, Hordaland, Norway instagram.com/p/BSJ5McDAckz/ 1 day ago